Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Parade 2011

Our first Parade....We had a blast!!  Everyone was so excited about our boutique.
I was so happy they loved it....Here are some pics that I took before the parade.
I wanted to get some pics of the crowds but was so busy getting our business
cards and candy out.  My sister in law Lisa helped me. Thanks for all your help Lisa, 
I could not have done it without you :)   Thanks for all the support from everyone .
Looking forward to next year....unless we decide to do the
Christmas Parade.....Oh Yeah!!!!  Can't Wait!!!!!!

Thanks to Scott Evans for the beautiful SUV...loved it!!!






Thanks to my husband Neil and son Courtland for driving and playing
 the music that could not be heard...lol!!!





Thank you!!




Me (Lisa) and my sister in law (Lisa)  :)





till next year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment