Thursday, July 14, 2011

Americas Mart in Atlanta Ga

Americas Mart is the most exciting place.  

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  Sooooo Excited!!!!!
This weekend is the International gift show and I am so excited!!!!!!  Have I said that already :)....so excited!!!  I honestly can't wait!!!!!!


With 32 showrooms on my list to visit...that doesn't even touch 1% of showrooms and temporary vendors that will be there.


Two whole days of nothing but shopping :)
Here are a few showrooms we will visit this weekend.
                                              Can't wait to check Dang Chicks out.
                                             They have the cutest shirts and hats

                                              As seen on Real Housewives of Atlanta
    

                                                       Aren't these the cutest!!!!
                                                 There are a lot more sayings too.

                                        And I absolutely fell in LOVE with Flaunt Fashion
                                        and I know you will too. 


                                                                         Majestees
                                         I finally found some cross jewelry that I love.
                                         I have been everywhere looking for crosses, but just
                                         could not find any that I love.   These shirts are adorable too.

                                                          Sheraton Downtown Atlanta
                                        Looking forward to our visit to Atlanta and swimming

                                        in this pool....haven't been in a pool in years.



                                      Check back with us www.mygirlsboutique.com for our
                                    new handbags, jewelry and maybe a Dang t-shirt or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment