Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Proverbs 31

I love reading new blogs.  Don't you?   Life seems fun, exciting, interesting and gives me more and more ideas for mine.  I came across a blog called Good Morning Girls.  It caught my attention......well because my boutique is called My Girls, so of course I had to check it out.  It's about learning more about the Bible.  WOW!!  A co-worker and I have been talking for several weeks about getting to know the Bible more.  I think this was meant for me to find.
Good Morning Girls is learning about the Proverbs 31 Woman.  Love this, but a little stressful trying to meet those expectations.  It's hard having a full time job, brand new shop and then running home to cook, clean, doing the dishes, laundry ect. When I get home I'm totally exhausted.  I just want to eat and go to bed. 
This new program I have joined has given me inspiration to do better.  We are just getting started on Week 2
so its not to late to hop on board.  Check it out... www.goodmorninggirls.org



No comments:

Post a Comment