Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Grateful for?


Do you have a "What I'm Grateful for Journal"?  I Do.....I feel like I HAVE to write down everything I am Grateful for.
I believe it really puts it out there.  I NEED God to know how VERY GRATEFUL I am for ALL that we have.
Besides being Grateful for everything that we have like our home, family, friends, jobs, shop, health etc...the little things are so important too. 




Hot Showers
Breakfast at night
Our tv went out and I'm enjoying our family dinners together
COFFEE.....thank you!!!!!
my very bad tires lasting longer than they should
rain and not so bad thunderstorms
snuggling up with my dogs Emma and Bella while reading a good book
a saturday filled with coffee, lunch and antique shopping
spaghetti
flip flops
sand on the beach
sunsets
warm summer nights on the front porch

What are you Grateful for?


        

No comments:

Post a Comment