Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home is where the heart is

Our little shop has moved back home.  We are in the process of bringing clothes into our shop, so we needed more room.  
This way we will be able to bring our customers even better prices.  So looking forward to going to the Atlanta Mart for fashion shows and bringing it all back home. 




I've been taking a break from the shop since we've moved.  I felt I needed to breathe a little bit before jumping back in. 
Trying out normal for a change. 
*Spending time with my family
*Going to the gym
*Watching a movie to the end
*Shopping for myself and not the shop
*Cleaning the whole house and not just here and there
*Sat down at a restaurant and ate
*Went to one of Courtland's track meets
*Put birdfeeders in the yard
*Planting flowers and a garden
Forgot how much I missed the simple things in life.

Watch for Open House dates coming this summer. 
To receive these dates follow us by email 
New Chevron Dresses and Maxi Dresses will be in our shop soon!!

Until then you can shop online at
or on our Facebook page
Look forward to seeing you again
We are so grateful for your support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment