Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Work it out

Since moving the shop back home I joined the gym, Finally!!!!
Neil has been going forever.  I use to go years ago and I loved it at the time.   Believe me, its not easy to get it together again.  I've been going for about three weeks.  The first two were not much fun.  They have a room for women only, but I just felt like I wasn't getting anywhere.  So I joined Neil and began doing his workout with weights.  LOVE IT!!!! I feel like I'm getting somewhere. Gyms have really brought on a whole new game.  So many new things to do.  I for one am the worst at getting bored and bored quick.  Now, there are a ton of different workouts that are fun and motivating.

Like these I found at
Muscle & Fitness Hers on Facebook

Double Bosu Incline Pushup
Works: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Core

• With one Bosu on the floor, flat-side down, set another Bosu on top of it, round-side down. Assume an incline pushup position with feet hip width.
• Descend into a pushup under control, then return to start. Perform 2 sets of 12 pushups. Advanced: Perform on one leg.



Bosu Squat Jump and Hold
Works: Core, Legs

Stand on a Bosu ball, flat-side down, with feet about eight inches apart. Squat down until your thighs are at least parallel to the floor and extend arms out in front. Hold for 10 seconds.
• Jump up, pressing your arms to your sides, then land in a squat position, arms forward, and hold. Repeat for 2 sets of 15 reps



Single-Leg Medicine Ball Deadlift
Works: Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Core

• Stand on your right leg holding a 10-pound medicine ball, with your left leg straight and lifted slightly behind you.
• Keeping your right knee “soft,” lower med ball to ankle height and lift your left leg until it’s parallel to the floor. Return to start, until med ball is at mid-thigh and your right toe is behind your left heel. Repeat for 2 sets of 12 reps on each leg.

Find great workouts and more on
 www.muscleandfitnesshers.com

Now Get To Work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment